Yellow gold 18 kt/750 - Salt water cultured Akoya pearls - Weight: 10.60 g (approx)
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Longitud 45 cm (aprox)|
|Total Weight (in g):||10,60 grs (aprox)|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Yellow gold 18 kt/750 choker composed of salt water cultured Akoya pearls measuring approx. 7 mm in diameter. Choker length: 45 cm. In yellow gold. In perfect condition.
- Weight: 10.60 g (approx)
- Length: 45 cm (approx.)
- Clasp type: lobster.
- Clasp material: 18 kt (750/1000) yellow gold
- Condition: in mint condition
- Akoya pearls
- Cultivation period: 4 years
- Pearl Diameter: 7 mm (approx.)
- Pearl type: Akoya salt water cultured
- Pearl shape: round
- Colour of the pearls: white
- Lustre of the pearls: very good
- Quality of the pearls: very good
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photos, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity of their cultivation process
Shipping costs: Registered with tracking
* If you wish to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This product may be subject to customs duties.
Ramacri Joya S.L. pro top
|Member since:||January 5, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 47.40|
|United Kingdom||$ 23.70|
|Rest of Europe||$ 23.70|
|Anywhere else||$ 53.32|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?