In a good condition
1. Clefs: Very fine book about keys and locks, clefs - les cadenas
About the history of keys and locks.
With lots of photos in colour and black and white (466), documents art du serrurier with drawings.
1992 Ars Mundi, France, pour la présente édition, edition in French.
A total of 200 pages (white glossy paper).
Dimensions 30 x 25 x 2 cm, weight 1.4 kg.
Hard cover with paper cover, front very slight discolouration at the back.
Excellent, almost mint condition.
2. Vierhundert Jahre und mehr... Schloss und Beslchlag in Velbert, Deutsch Schloss- und Beschlägemuseum Velbert Duitsland
Dimensions: 22 x 16 cm, 63 pp., 2002, including the Scloss-und Beschlageindustrie in Velbert 1910/1914, in German, good condition.
3. Keys: Their history & collection by Eric Monk
Dimensions: 21 x 15 cm, 64 pp., 1983, b/w photos, in English, reasonable good condition
4. Safe Bind, The Story of locks, bolt and bars by Garry Hogg
Dimensions: 20 x 13 cm, 126 pp., b/w photos, in English, good condition.
5. The padlock Collector, A price guide door franklin M. Arnall, Illustrations and prices of 1800 padlocks of the past 100 years
Dimensions: 21 x 13 cm, 191 pp., fifth edition June, 1988, b/w photo, in English, reasonably good condition.
Weight: approx. 2150 grams.
Will be shipped with track and trace.
|Member since:||November 20, 2013|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$41.47|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Koudekerk aan den Rijn (), Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?