Weight 3,2g - No reserve price
|Material Fineness:||8 ct.|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||2,25|
|Total Weight (in g):||3,2|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
The eye cater of this piece of jewelry are the Beautifull 3 Citrine of c. 2,25 carats. The gemstones is embedded in a prong setting . The ring is made of 8 karat Yellow Gold .
• No reserve price
• 8 Karat 333 Yellow Gold ( tested & guaranteed )
• The Ring is hallmarked inside the ringrail with " 333 "
• 3 Central Citrine in oval cut of c. 2,25 carats total - each 6,1 x 4,8 x 3,3 mm∅ / - Eyeclear very good bright Quality and colour / Treatment : not know
• Prong Setting
• Ring size : 55 / 17,5 mm ∅ / US 7-7,5 at the jeweler subtly variable size / discreetly bigger / lower
• Total weight: c. 3,2 grams
• Very good condition - polishing & cleaning by a jewelery - like NEW
• Great workmanship, many valuable Details ! and high Quality
• Sparkling piece of jewelry with high-quality gemstones, which makes every woman’s heart leap for joy
• For some countries, this gold content is below the statutory Standard
• Good opportunity for investment in solid , fine Gold and Stones or as a gift for a person with style or for yourself ...or Christmas gift
• Gemstones are commonly treated to enhance colour or clarity. This has not been researched for this specific item.
• International Bidders Welcome - Worldwide insurance / registered Shipping from Germany for FREE !
Please look at my other auctions : https://auktion.catawiki.de/angebot/michaelschuh
Michael Schuh top
|Member since:||February 15, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Sono molto felice con il mio anello! Consegna veloce , il pacco molto accurato con materasso e la cassetta di sicurezza, venditore professionale e amabile, raccomando a tutti con lode, grazie mille!
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Igel (), Germany.
Question about this lot?