Can be picked up in: Germany - Location Germany - German registration - 20000 kilometres - Overall in good, restored condition
|Condition:||Overall in good, restored condition|
|Model Type:||VW T1 Samba|
Mechanically, the Samba is in a great condition; it has done about 20,000 km since being restored. All defective parts such as the brake hoses etc. were replaced with original parts. The reduction gears are completely quiet, even at speeds of 100 km / h.
As you can see, the vehicle has a new 1500 cc and 44 HP engine, meaning that even mountainous roads aren’t a hindrance.
The Samba can be furnished with a kitchen or bench seats. The kitchen would be included in the purchase price and can very easily be replaced with the seat bench. A roof rack would also be included in the purchase price.
The restoration was from top to bottom; everything was dismantled and rebuilt. New TÜV inspection on request.
- Reconditioned 1500 cc, 44 HP
- New carburettor and manifold
- Gearbox dismantled and reconditioned
- Front axle overhauled and wear parts replaced
- Steering and all tie rods replaced with new parts
- Reduction gear overhauled and re-adjusted
- Brake anchor plate, wheel bearings, brake cylinders, brake pads and brake shoes are new
- All cables and brake lines are new
- Tank has been cleaned
- Car-body was removed and the underbody completely restored and welded
- Car-body was completely removed of all its paint and repainted
- The electrics were converted to 12 V, incl. the wiring harness, bulbs etc.
- Tyres are new and the rims were tin-plated and recently painted
- All window rubber seals of the 23 windows were replaced
- The interior is new, it has been completely fitted out with carpet and insulation
- Headliner and hood are new
- An alternative to the removable bench seat of the vehicle is a kitchenette as.
- Roof rack available
The vehicle can be seen and picked up from Überlingen on Lake Constance.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Überlingen (Germany). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.
Question about this lot?