Sterling Silver 925/1000, weight 340 gr
Small lot of sterling silver accessories including a small silver pen, silver nail buffer, silver letter opener, 2 silver buttonhook
2 silver shoe horn.
1. steel shoe horn with silver handle made by Adie Lovekin 22 x 4 cm - hallmark A&LLD, Lion passant, anchor, letter Z, in square with cut corners for Birmingham, England date 1899.
2. Nail buffer 10 x 1.5 cm, stamped sml ltd, Samuel M Levi, anchor, lion passant, letter (H) Birmingham, date 1932.
3. Letter opener 17 x 1.8 cm, S & Co, Sydney & Co, anchor, lion passant, letter (Z) Birmingham date 1924.
4. Pen marked sterling silver life - long, size 9.5 x 0.8 cm, BCM PAT.439906.
5. Large button hook 27.5 x 3.5 x 2 cm, stamped JD over WD for James Deakin & William Deakin. Hallmark at the base of the handle is hard to read, squashed date letter with a small anchor and lion passant in a square with cut corners, date between 1890 - 1900.
6. Smaller button hook 23.5 x 2.2 x 1.5 cm, stamped WHW, lion passant, anchor for Birmingham and small letter (a) date 1900.
7. Steel shoe horn with silver handle 22.5 x 3.5 x 1.7 cm, hallmark stamp is hard to read, unclear makers mark, with lion passant in square/cut corners, leopard in shield shape and letter D, London, England.
Condition: good vintage condition. See all images for correct impression.
Weight: 340 gr
Items will be carefully packed and sent by registered, tracked and signed shipping
|Member since:||February 16, 2016|
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 182 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$24.03|
Question about this lot?