750/1000 (18 kt) white gold. - 2 brilliant-cut diamonds - 2 Tahitian pearls - Weight: 9.40 g (approx.)
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Alto del pendiente 19,30 mm|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||Diamante de 0,20 kts|
|Total Weight (in g):||9,40 grs|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Earrings made of 750/1,000 (18 kt) white gold with 2 brilliant cut diamonds of 0.20 ct in total set in round bezels and decorated with twisted cord thread and salt water cultured Tahitian pearls of 13.65 mm in diameter (approx.), with push back clasp, in mint condition.
- Weight: 9.40 g (approx.)
- Earring height: 19.30 mm (approx.)
- Bezel setting width: 5.75 mm (approx.)
- Clasp type: push back
- Clasp material: 750/1,000 (18 kt) white gold
- Earring design: bezel
- Diamonds: brilliant cut
- Total diamond carat weight: 0.20 ct
- Total number of diamonds: 2
- Colour: H-I
- Clarity: VS-SI
- Tahitian pearl
- Salt water cultured
- Years of cultivation: 4
- Pearl diameter: 13.65 mm (approx.)
- Pearl colour: peacock grey with greenish shades
- Lustre: very good
- Pearl shape: round
- Pearl quality: good
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photos, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity of their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered, with tracking number
Code: R500- DID
If you would like to know more about our products, please click the following link:
This product may be subject to customs duties.
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
On time and as expected. Prompt efficient expediting of the transaction. Valuable items received in a solid and secure package.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$23.70|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?