800/000 silver, total weight 5,7 kg. In good conditions
Cutlery set for 12 people in 800 silver (hallmark visible in picture 3). “Cesa 1882” silversmith, second half of 20th century.
Silver Hallmark: 800/000 silver
Silversmith Hallmark: Cesa 1882 di Alessandria (Italy)
The set is not used and has been always kept in the original felt protections (see pictures). It consists of the following 75 pieces:
- 12 forks (950 g, 20.0 cm)
- 12 spoons (1000 g, 20.0 cm)
- 12 knives (1250 g gross weight, 25.0 cm)
- 12 dessert/fruit forks (650 g, 17.5 cm)
- 12 teaspoons (350 g, 13.5 cm)
- 12 dessert/fruit knives (850 g gross weight, 21.5 cm)
- 1 large serving fork (175 g, 26.5 cm)
- 1 large serving spoon (175 g, 26.5 cm)
- 1 large consommé ladle (300 g, 31.0 cm)
Overall weight: 5,7 kg
This set belongs to a private and was an important gift made by a grandfather on the occasion of the birth of his first grandchild.
Shipping via courier is charged to the buyer. If requested, it will include insurance.
Notes on manufacturer:
“Cesa 1882” is a historical Italian brand in silverware design and craftsmanship since 1882. It manufactures cutlery, jewellery and luxury accessories. It was the official supplier of House of Savoy and several European royal families. After the constitution of the Republic it became the exclusive supplier of Quirinale.
See also: https://www.greggio.com/brands/cesa-1882
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
United States from $80.43
- Trusted carriers
- Lower shipping fees
- Integrated Track & Trace system
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.