Complete heavy 3 Volume Set, beautifully bound in 3/4 embossed leather
|Author:||J.A. (John Alexander) Hammerton|
|Book Title:||Wonders of the Past; complete set of 3 volumes|
|Number of Books:||3|
|Publisher:||Educational Book Co - London - 1924|
|Binding/ Material:||Half leather|
|Subject:||Archaeology, Architecture, History|
- J.A. (John Alexander) Hammerton 1871-1949
- Wonders of the Past; complete set of 3 volumes
- The marvellous Works of Man in Ancient Times described bij the leading Authorities of To-day
- Educational Book Co - London
- Volume I; 1-416 pp, Volume II; 416-832 pp, Volume III; 833-1248 pp
- Hardcover - 3/4 leather with embossing over brown cloth - spines with embossing, raised bands and gilt title and page numbers - top edges gilt
- 28 x 22 x 3.2 cm (oversize) and over 2 kg in weight (each)
- Condition: Very Fine - clean - no spotting - slight rubbing on leather edges
Over 6 KG complete 3 volume set with more than 1500 photographs, many maps and 120 pictures in full colours.
The photo's are just a very small glance of what these books offer.
This leather bound set is the most collectible and most precious edition of this impressive work.
This set is NOT dated but research learned that it was published in 1924. See our photo with this documentation from the Journal of Hellenic Studies. Also later copies appear with a different subtitle.
|Member since:||May 12, 2013|
Thanks, I received the book in Saudi Arabia on 1st Nov.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 54.08|
|United Kingdom||$ 22.23|
|Rest of Europe||$ 36.05|
|Anywhere else||$ 66.09|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: 's-hertogenbosch, Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?