Oversized Large Folio, Limited edition, unnumbered, of only 250 printed - slipcase
|Publication year oldest item:||1983|
|Author/ Illustrator:||Richard Dunscombe Parker & Martyn Anglesea (ed.)|
|Book Title:||Birds of Ireland|
|Number of Books:||1|
|Publisher:||The Blackstaff Press|
|Binding/ Material:||Half leather|
|Extras:||Numbered edition, With slipcase|
- Birds of Ireland.
- Paintings by Richard Dunscombe Parker (c.1805-81).
- Edited by Martyn Anglesea (The Ulster Museum).
- Designed by Wendy Dunbar.
- The Blackstaff Press, 1983.
- Extremely fine limited edition - limited to 250 copies, an unnumbered copy.
- Oblong (large) folio, 50 x 43 x 3 cm.
- Original half calf with marbled sides, guilt lettering and guilt decorative raised bands on spine, marbled slipcase, green thick (Fabriano Ingres) end papers.
- 114 pp (175 gsm Colorplan cream paper) of which 9 pp Introduction by Martyn Anglesea, followed by 90 pp on which 40 colour plates are tipped in and then 10 pp with notes on all 40 colour plates, 2 pages with a complete listing of the (170) illustrations of the Irish birds by Richard Dunscombe Parker with those asterisked now reproduced in colour and a Bibliograpy at the end.
- 40 colored mounted plates, each 34 x 26,5 cm and titled with their names in English and Latin.
|Member since:||May 12, 2013|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$36.05|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: 's-hertogenbosch, Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?