Full rebuild NEW!! Very fast 300 hp stroker Flathead Ford. It only requires a repaint and a new interior!
Beautiful completely newly rebuilt Ford Shoebox. It only needs to be repainted and the interior needs to be reupholstered for it to be fully restored. We can take care of the interior and paint in consultation with the buyer, according to their taste. Double 94 carbs. Etc etc. 300 hp.
Make / model: Ford Shoebox 286 stroker flathead V8
Year of production: 1951
Engine: 286 Flathead stroker V8. 8BA block, 4" Mercury crankshaft, 1875 over, Relieved, exhaust ported, Isky cam, Seal power valves, aluminium cam gear, Edelbrock heads, Edmond's 2x2 intake.
Transmission: manual (three on the tree) overdrive, reconditioned.
Margin scheme applicable: Yes (Already imported to the Netherlands, VAT and import duties all paid for)
Documentation / registration: USA title
Characteristics / Options:
- Floor parts / sills: replaced
- Chassis: blasted and coated
- Rear axle: newly built 3.56 gear ratio
- Brakes: drums, hardware, shoes, cylinders, cables, hoses, 100% new
- Fuel system: Tank, cables, offenhauser and electric back up pump, 100% new
- Electricity: 12 Volt conversion, new harness, cloth wiring, chrome on wyre GM dynamo.
- Cooling: radiator aluminium, electric fans, stainless steel tubes, evans waterless coolant.
- Suspension, ball bearings, spindles, bearings, bushes, all 100% new.
- Body and firewall shaved.
- Exhaust: Speedway economy headers, heat wrapped, dual system.
Minus points: Bumpers need to be chromed, right door window has a crack.
The car can be viewed and picked up in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Bids do not include transportation or export, unless indicated otherwise.
This Ford is 64 years old. In order to prevent disappointment, viewing this car before placing a bid is recommended. To make an appointment, please contact the auctioneer at 06-29074141
Catawiki member since December 17, 2014, received 24 reviews in total (0 in last 12 months)
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from De meern (Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.