Collection of a framed photo-litho, 2 books, 1 diary and DVD documentary about photographer Helmut Newton (1920-2004)
|Number of Books:||3|
|Subject:||Erotica, Fashion, Photography|
|Author/ Illustrator:||Helmut Newton|
|Edition:||Multiple Books / Editions|
|Binding/ Material:||Mix / Multiple|
1. Helmut Newton - Portraits - Nathan Image, 1987 - 1st edition - 249 pp. - Hardcover - 29.5 × 24 cm - Text in French. Condition: ex library book with a few stamps and stickers, overall in good condition, see photos.
Portraits of, among others, Andy Warhol, Catherine Deneuve, David Bowie, Hanna Schygulla, Sigourney Weaver, Paloma Picasso, Elizabeth Taylor, Loulou de la Falaisse, Nastassia Kinski, Mickey Rourke, Jack Nicholson, Charlotte Rampling, Serge Gainsbourg, Jane Birkin and many others.
2. Helmut Newton, Pages from the Glossies - Taschen, 2015 - 524 pp. - Softcover - 22 x 29,5 cm. - Language: English, French, German. - Condition: Good (cover top edge has some wear)
3. Helmut Newton - Taschen Diary - 1998 - Ring binder - 22 x 29 cm - black/white & colour photos - Language: English, French. - Condition: As new. Rare and hard to find!
4. Helmut Newton (1920-2004) - Special Collection - Paris, 1975. Offset lithographic print (photo-litho) from the rare "Special Collection", printed by Rapoport Printing Corporation in New York, 1979. Titled and dated in print on the reverse in the style of photographers handwriting; "Paris, 1975".
Dimensions: sheet: 10.5 x 16 inch / 27cm x 40.6cm. Image: 9 x 14 inch / 23cm x 35.6cm. Presentation: placed in slanting, acid-fee, 1200 gram museum quality passe-partout (mat), size approx. 40 x 50cm. Placed in synthetic frame. - Condition: Good.
5. DVD: Helmut Newton: Frames From The Edge (1989). Documentary by Adrian Maben. PAL. 100 mins. - Language: English, German. Subtitles: Dutch. - Condition: New in seal (release date: 2011).
Helmut Newton (1920-2004) is one of the most important and controversial photographers of the 20th Century. Newton’s pictures, whether fashion, nude or portraits, are often highly erotic, bold, and provocative. Newton’s photographs have appeared in publications such as Playboy, Marie-Claire, Elle, Vogue among others as well as numerous international solo exhibitions.
Shipping via registered parcel with track & trace.
|Member since:||May 30, 2011|
Super snelle levering. Netjes en zorgvuldig verpakt. Erg tevreden !
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Je suis un Client très satisfait de son achat. Un excellent packaging du vendeur et un produit de qualité. Petit mot sympathique du vendeur dans le colis très apprécié. Un grand Bravo.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Da gusto hacer compras así tanto por parte de Catawiki como por parte del vendedor el cual envió el producto rápido y en perfectas condiciones de embalaje, y aprovecho para darle las gracias .
Trusted sellet! I've got what I've ordered!
Wery nice! good quality! Thanks!
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.I am very disappointed by the quality of the print. I was expecting a professional draw. Knowing that the artist is contemporary. The tirag is very popular quality!
Pity.Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.I’m sorry to hear you are not happy with the photo. But unfortunately I do not understand. The lot description clearly stated limited and numbered photo on Fuji photo-paper. There was even a picture.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$32.58|