ring 18 kt - 3.25gr
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||1.35CT|
|Total Weight (in g):||3.25GR|
Diamond ring decorated by a huge black diamond 1.15 ct
Side 14 stones : 0.20 ct
Cut: Swiss cut
Ringsize: 56 /17.85 mm
Weight : 3.15 gr
"Gemstones are often treated to improve the color or brightness.
In this particular object that has not been studied.
Could be resized upon request, for a small fee
– Comes in a luxury jewellery box.
Shipping: tracked and insured
Auctioneers note :
This diamond has been clarity enhanced to improve the visual appearance of the diamond, the physical characteristics however can not be changed by this treatment .It is therefore that the clarity mentioned in the description and/or certificate should be regarded as the visual clarity and not as the intrinsic clarity.
PLEASE BE ADVISED BEFORE BIDDING:
1. All Items are shipped in 1-5 business days .
2. All items will be shipped with full external insurance
3. If there is a delay in the item delivery, please send us a message ONLY via Catawiki messages and we will respond ASAP.
4. If you need a ring resized, please send us a message ONLY via Catawiki messages right after you win and pay for the item.
5. Do not leave us a neutral/negative feedback, if there is an issue. Please contact us and we will make sure you will become a satisfied client.
|Member since:||April 27, 2017|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.de ring op zich is mooi, maar ik ben er zeker van dat de zwarte diamant in geen enkel geval 1.15ct is! Ik voel mij bekocht! .Bij neg.beoord. is geen toelichting mogelijk anders was het een rode duim.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$42.06|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Antwerpen (), Belgium.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?