70-90 years old rare Collector Pin / Brooch / Badge / Tie Pin - 1930-50 Made in Germany by Mercedes-Benz Daimler Logo Emblem
|Type of Object:||Badge|
|Brand/Model or Title:||Mercedes|
|Year or Period starting from:||1930.0|
|Dimensions (in cm):||5,6|
Gorgeous collector's item . NOT available in retail . Great collector's value for luxury car collectors . Very rare old item .
• No Reserve Price
• Original Mercedes Benz - in 1926 established german manufacture of luxury cars
• We guarantee the authenticity
• Made in Germany ca . 1930-1950 +/-
• Only for the German market - for customers on Mercedes Benz Service Point ( therefore a rare object )
• Please notice : the 100.000 km pin is produced a very short time early to late 1930 - 1950 - he is one of the rarest Pins ever (!!) -highlight of each collection
• Measurements: L 58 mm / crown : 15,5mm ∅
• Total weight: 2,3 g 835 Silver ( 835 Silver / Hallmarked ) - 18K Yellow Gold Plated
• Polished & cleansed by a jeweler - excellent conditions - in this mint condition only available from us - very old but Like NEW (!)
• Great workmanship, many valuable Details ! and high Quality
• Good opportunity for investment in solid , Mercedes fine Silver or as a gift for a person with style or for yourself ...perfect for putting it on a tie or jacket or for your collection
• International Bidders Welcome - Worldwide insurance Shipping from Germany for FREE !
( Please let us know after payment if you need a faster delivery - normally we send via registed package 12-24 hours after payment - costfree )
Please look at my other auctions , we have other Mercedes Pins and other car Products : https://auktion.catawiki.de/angebot/michaelschuh
Michael Schuh top
|Member since:||February 15, 2015|
Thank you very much for the smooth transaction.
Everthing is ok, Michael it´s a nice seller!
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Igel (), Germany.
Question about this lot?