Silver 800/000, weight 86.20 g In good condition.
6 small bowls made of silver 800/1000 with their factory marks, all Italian manufacturing.
1) square saucer with spike g 15.20 - 800 silver - mark 266 PD (Padua)
2) round saucer g 7.80 - 800 silver - mark 566 FI (Florence)
3) embroidered oval saucer g 17.60 - 800 silver -mark 29 PD (Padua)
4) oval saucer with spike g 13.30 - silver 800 - mark 266 PD (Padua)
5) round saucer g 18.10 - silver 800 - mark 266 PD (Padua)
6) oval saucer g 15.10 - 800 silver - mark 266 PD (Padua)
The objects belong to my private collection, due to age they are dated back to the 1990s, and shall be intended used. The saucers, although well maintained, show minor scratches due to their exposure in the home. Shipping via Poste Italiane.
|Member since:||February 16, 2016|
All perfect, many thanks!
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Vulpen ziet er mooi uit maar de penpunt werkt niet: is te scherp, blijft haken in papier en pakt geen inkt. Penpunt heb ik zelf door een andere vervangen. Was te duur betaald voor lage kwaliteit.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$31.05|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Roma (Lazio), Italy.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?