18 kt/750 yellow gold - 6 diamonds weighing 0.10 ct in total - 1 round-cut sapphire - 2 round-cut rubies
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Talla 15 (ES)|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||Diamante 0,10kts|
|Total Weight (in g):||3,40gr|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
18 kt (.750) yellow gold cocktail ring with 6 brilliant-cut diamonds weighing 0.10 ct in total. Round-cut rubies and a central round-cut sapphire, weighing 0.30 ct in total - Ring size: 15 (Spanish size), in perfect condition.
- Weight: 3.40 g (approx.).
- Maximum width of the ring: 9.25 mm (approx.).
- Maximum thickness of the ring: 5.05 mm (approx.).
- Cocktail ring size: 15 (Spanish size).
- Gold hallmark stamped on the bottom of the ring.
- Condition: mint condition.
- Brilliant cut diamonds
- Total carat weight of the diamonds: 0.30 ct.
- Total number of diamonds: 6.
- Colour: H–I.
- Clarity: VS-SI.
- Round cut sapphire
- Total number of sapphires: 1.
- Round cut rubies
- Total number of rubies: 2.
- Gemstones are commonly treated to improve their colour or clarity. It has not been verified whether these specific gemstones have undergone such treatment.
- Total carat weight of the rubies and sapphire: 0.30 ct.
Shipping costs: registered shipping with tracking.
If you wish to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This item may be subject to customs charges.
Ramacri Joya S.L. pro top
|Member since:||January 5, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Products ok and very informative information about productmaintenence. Delivery not ok, not the right adress is bullshit, so i had to collect the shipment myself , but this is not your fault. Thanks.
Excellent, thank you very much
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$24.84|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?