Silver 800/1000, weight 345 gr. In good condition
Chiseled jewelry box of guillotines, with green agate in the center, scroll decoration, resting on four chiseled legs with parchment leaves. Italian production of the period 1935-1944.
Silver mark: 800 silver punch
Silversmith mark 48 MI with the "fascio littorio" symbol, diamond-shaped jeweler with beams symbol: silversmith Fassi Arno, active in Milan from 1935.
Dimensions: 15x13x8 cm
In excellent condition, without signs of wear
Tracked shipping insured
About the Italian hallmarking system during the World War II :
The law 5 February 1934 n. 305 introduced uniformity in silversmith's marks.
The new mark identifying the silversmith consisted of a lozenge containing:
- number: corresponding to the number identifying the silversmith,
- 'fascio littorio': fascist party symbol
- two letters: initials of the Province
After the World War II the Law 26 October 1944 n. 313 ordered:
- the elimination of the 'fascio littorio' (symbol of 'fascism')
- maintaining into the lozenge only the number (identification of the silversmith) and the two letters (initials of the Province)
|Member since:||July 18, 2015|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
United States from $ 56.97
- Trusted carriers
- Lower shipping fees
- Integrated Track & Trace system
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Rovereto (Trentino-Alto Adige), Italy.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?