Refined and elegant design with very clear Blue Fires Flashes ( dificult to take in foto ) - With wire - No RP ( reserve price )
|Mineral Form/ Type Meteorite:||Pendant|
|Main Mineral/ Name Meteorite:||Opal|
|Weight (in g):||2.28|
|Origin (Region/ City):||Queensland|
|Dimensions (in cm):||+/- 24x12x6mm|
Fine Quality Flashy Blue/Green color - Untreated 100% Natural Australian Boulder Opals Fancy Pendant - 11.4 ct
Refined and elegant design with very clear Blue Fires Flashes ( dificult to take in foto ) - With wire
This is a very unique patterned wonderfully coloured by the mother nature.
This opal that was mined Queensland Australia.
This is a natural opal - not triplet or synthetic - not glued 100% Natural.
Gem Type: Natural Boulder Opal 100% Natural
Shape: fancy cab - good polish
- Very nice to make wonderful piece of jewelry, specimen, collection or a beautiful gift !
- Photos are taken with macro lens under diferent lights to show the most détails with maximum honesty.
- Some imperfections ( like micro scratches) or details may not be visible to the naked eye, please carefully look at all pictures before placing a bid.
- Your monitor may not display the real colors if it is not calibrated properly and therefore you will not be able to blame us.
- Shipment by Full value Insured ( when over 100 € ) Registred Express Mail with tracking number, 1 to 10 days depending of destination country.
|Member since:||April 28, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$22.36|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?