Unic Design Cut
|Mineral Form/ Type Meteorite:||Cabochon|
|Main Mineral/ Name Meteorite:||Opal|
|Weight (in g):||12.46|
|Origin (Region/ City):||Queensland|
|Dimensions (in cm):||+/- 32x19x10mm|
Blue/Green/Grey/Pink colors - Untreated 100% Natural Australian Boulder Opals Fancy Pendant - 62.30 ct
Gem Type: Natural Boulder - not triplet or synthetic - not glued 100% Natural.
Origin: Australian from Queensland
Shape: fancy cab - Nice design - Good polish
- Very nice to make wonderful piece of jewelry, specimen, collection or a beautiful gift !
- Photos are taken with macro lens under diferent lights to show the most détails with maximum honesty.
- Some imperfections ( like micro scratches) or details may not be visible to the naked eye, please carefully look at all pictures before placing a bid.
- Your monitor may not display the real colors if it is not calibrated properly and therefore you will not be able to blame us.
- Shipment by Full value Insured ( when over 100 € ) Registred Express Mail with tracking number, 1 to 10 days depending of destination country.
- This gemstone was cut, carved and polished in our own GemLab, in Portugal
|Member since:||April 28, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$19.72|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?