Solid Australian Koroit Opal
|Mineral Form/ Type Meteorite:||Cabochon|
|Main Mineral/ Name Meteorite:||Opal|
|Supplement:||Free Form - Fancy Cab|
|Weight (in g):||15.48|
|Origin (Region/ City):||Queensland|
|Dimensions (in cm):||+/- 38x28x7mm|
Fine Electric Blue Green Flash colors - Untreated 100% Natural Australian Koroit Opal rub Cab - 77.40 ct
100 % natural, ANY Treatment, No glued, No doublet, No triplet
Incredible Electric Blue
This is a very unique patterned wonderfully coloured by the mother nature, be sure, no have one other similar in the world
This opal was mined Queensland Australia.
Shape: fancy rub cab
Australian Opal is the best quality, the minimum production and the maximum appreciation among all the opals in the world. The opals from Australia are the best quality in the world and it has higher hardness than those African opals, and brighter colors but very low production now.
- Very nice to make wonderful piece of jewelry, specimen, collection or a beautiful gift !
- Photos are taken with macro lens under diferent lights to show the most détails with maximum honesty.
Some imperfections ( or details ) may not be visible to the naked eye, please carefully look at all pictures before placing a bid.
- Your monitor may not display the real colors if it is not calibrated properly and therefore you will not be able to blame us.
- Shipment by Full value Insured ( when over 100 € ) Registred Express Mail with tracking number, 1 to 10 days depending of destination country.
- This gemstone was cut and polisher in our own GemLab, in Portugal
|Member since:||April 28, 2016|
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 117 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$19.72|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?