|Condition:||MH (Mint hinged)|
Mint stamps from the Imperial Customs and Imperial Mail of China.
1) Mint 1ca small dragon, 1885 issue roughly perforated 12½, as normal for the issue, is in very good condition, fresh on face with strong colour. Watermark reversed variety - see scan and diagram. An ink mark on reverse and a few short perfs on the right are the only small faults.
2) Small 1c on 1ca 1897 surcharge, rather heavy toning, otherwise in good condition.
3) Small ½c on 3ca 1897 surcharge, fresh appearance. Straight edge at bottom, small ink mark in bottom left corner. Good perfs on sides, a couple of short perfs on top edge. Hinge remnant on reverse.
4) Small 4c on on 4ca pink, good appearance, light toning showing on reverse more than on front. Hinge remnants but large part original gum on reverse.
5) Large 2c, wide spaced surcharge, on 2ca green, toning showing on reverse more than on front. Original gum on reverse. Small tear on top edge and weak top right corner.
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.