Solid Australian Queensland Boulder Opal
|Mineral Form/ Type Meteorite:||Cabochon|
|Main Mineral/ Name Meteorite:||Opal|
|Supplement:||Free Form Carved Gem|
|Weight (in g):||34.07|
|Origin (Region/ City):||Queensland|
|Dimensions (in cm):||+/- 62x40x8mm|
Fine Electric Blue Green Flashes colors - Untreated 100% Natural Australian Boulder Opal- 170.35 ct
100 % natural, ANY Treatment, No glued, No doublet, No triplet
Incredible Electric Blue/Green Flashes
This is a very unique patterned wonderfully coloured by the mother nature, be sure, no have one other similar in the world
This opal was mined Queensland Australia.
- Very nice to make wonderful piece of jewelry, specimen, collection or a beautiful gift !
- Photos are taken with macro lens under diferent lights to show the most détails with maximum honesty.
Some imperfections ( or details ) may not be visible to the naked eye, please carefully look at all pictures before placing a bid.
- Your monitor may not display the real colors if it is not calibrated properly and therefore you will not be able to blame us.
- Shipment by Full value Insured ( when over 100 € ) Registred Express Mail with tracking number, 1 to 10 days depending of destination country.
- This gemstone was cut and polisher in our own GemLab, in Portugal
|Member since:||April 28, 2016|
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Question about this lot?