Can be picked up in: Italy - with Italian registration - 131000 kilometres - Overall in fairly good condition with traces of ageing
|Condition:||Overall in fairly good condition with traces of ageing|
|Model Type:||Giulia 1300 Super|
|Registration papers:||with Italian registration|
Alfa Romeo - Giulia 1300 Super from 1971, pine green colour, preserved in good condition, with original license plates of the time, original booklet and supplementary sheet.
Only one car owner, who took care of it by leaving his original paint and retouching it in some parts, such as next to the right light. It was always stored in a garage in a small town next to the most famous Corleone, then plated Palermo.
Engine running, it starts at half turn key, electrical system good, dashboard intact, tyres in very good condition of the time.
Car was inactive for more than 5 years but started on a regular basis.
Flaws as shown in photos
1) Driver seat upholstery to be redone.
2) Rear seat with slightly torn seat cushion.
3) Windscreen with slight crack, easy to repair.
4) Rear right bottom to be restored at the passenger carpet.
5) Slight dent front boxed components on driver’s side.
6) Rear mudguard on passenger's side to be restored.
7) Odometer with cord to be unlocked (it stopped at 80 km/h).
8) Signs of repair on the dripstone.
A few details:
1) Service booklet where is displayed the warranty.
2) Sticker on rear window indicating the selling dealership.
3) Pair of original keys.
4) The keyring of the dealership is present on one bunch of keys.
5) Original iron emergency warning triangle with case.
6) Working car radio, but rear antenna to be restored.
7) Set of wrenches to change the wheel with original jack.
The car is located in the province of Messina (Sicily), Italy, where it can be
viewed and picked up.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
|Member since:||December 19, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Yo recogi la moto, se encontraba en buen estado y funcionando, tal y como decia en la informacion, el trato con el vendedor fue cordial, el se preocupo de que yo llegase a España bien
Beautiful item. Super-swift delivery. Very courteous supplier.
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 9 Reviews
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Trepuzzi (Italy). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.
Question about this lot?