Quartz - Steel - New battery
|Model:||Water Resistant 120M|
|Reference Number:||model no. T 12|
Guaranteed Genuine. Watches are shipped globally from the UK by a long established watch collector & seller. Watches are all part of my personal collection.
Tissot T 12 Water Resistant 120M - rare 1980s watch
- Swiss made, original ETA quartz movement in full working order, new battery
- Two tone gold plated & steel case diameter 36x40mm without crown/lug to lug
- Gold plated bezel, Roman numerals
- unsgned crown
- Original chequed dial, gold markers, date window at 3 o'c
- Water resistant 120M
- Fully signed steel case back. model no. T.12
- Original two tone gold plated & steel strap, fit c.17cm
- Strap can be replaced, free of charge, for anything I have available at time of sale.
- Please see my other auctions, additional watches with free P&P when combined
- Guaranteed genuine
- Shipped from the UK via Royal Mail tracked & signed for delivery (where available)
EW Co.London top
|Member since:||December 26, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Watch glass was broken. In the photos glass was ok.
Email and Catawiki message with photos sended to seller 12.7 morning. Photos shows clearly that the crystal is cracked top of date.Negative feedback 2 weeks after receipt. No communication beforehand, full refund or replacement offered. Sometimes watches get damaged in transit.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.entrambi gli orologi presentano grossi difetti; lo scuba tuna fondo rosso ha la lancetta più lunga staccata-il secondo ha la rotella bloccata. li ho mandati a sistemare il costo da add. a voiFeedback is not the correct method of communication.
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 631 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$14.73|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?