Ca. 1902 - 1921, England, EP/Silver Plate, good antique condition
Beautiful Electro Silver Plated 4 Egg Cup Cruet with 4 tea spoons.
Base of cruet tray is 6.5 inches diameter.
- Circular design handle
- The four spoon holders and the four prong cup holders are all attached under base of tray with silver wing nuts (one of the nuts is missing, all bolts are present)
- Fret design around slightly raised outside edge of tray with decorative edging.
- The four egg cups have similar fretwork design with decorative edging around the top and beaded edging around the feet.
- The four spoons come with beaded edging [NOTE from another maker than the tray]
- Four round mounted feet
- Each of the 4 spoons includes 5 hallmarks for William Hutton & Sons Ltd with crossed arrow marks, make date unknown likely between 1902 - 1921
- The tray is hallmarked "CWF S EP" "Made in Sheffield England", electroplate silver maker C W Fletcher & Sons Ltd - 1915 - 1952.
The base face of the holder has been engraved with a personal message in two places as shown on pictures. The tray personal inscription dates back to 1921.
Please note that this item is not new and will show moderate signs of wear commensurate with age. Reflections in the photograph may detract from the true representation of this item.
The set will be packed well protected and shipped with registered insurance.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$18.47|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: High Wycombe (Bucks), United Kingdom.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?