In very good condition, with original packaging
|Packaging:||In original box|
- Rare Bentley 8 litre model by Fulgurex from 1972
- Extras: Certificate, wooden transport box, display case without glass, functional description of the model, information on production and material
of the model.
- Length: 425 mm
- Wheelbase: 300 mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Made of metal (brass, nickel) except for the rubber tyres and the upholstery
- Enclosed model parts: Driver step, windscreen, plaque with serial number
- Shipping method: Can be picked up or shipped.
Auction note: This model is not an industrial die-cast model like models from Minichamps or Autoart.
This model is hand-made and consists of various metals and other materials.
Its style is somewhat closer to a Gerald Wingrove model.
This type of model is very rare.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$15.85|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Todenbüttel (), Germany.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.