Set of vintage bicycle seat saddlecloth and handlebar bag consisting of:
See the photos.
Well usable for restoration of a classic bicycle.
- Magneet curl suspension brown leather saddlecloth. Please note, saddlecloth is torn and heavily damaged, still a very early saddle for a pre-war Dutch Magneet bicycle, the logo of this bicycle factory is stamped in the middle of the saddlecloth.
Very rare, circa 1925 - 1940.
- Lepper made in Holland, nice model saddle, brown leather saddlecloth
Complete including seat post.
- Hygia health seat HYGIA No 7 registered
Brown saddlecloth, bottom also equipped with leather
- Lepper Hygia health seat, lovely light brown leather saddlecloth
with original label of the Lepper factory, see the pictures
- Lepper primus made in Holland loose leather saddlecloth from old bicycle shop from North Holland. This item is new and has never been mounted.
Grey leather bag to mount on the front of a bike.
Can be attached with straps on the handlebar stem.
Nice rare model, new from old store stock.
Total of 6 items.
See the pictures for a good impression.
Lot will be carefully packaged and shipped with registered mail.
|Member since:||August 24, 2014|
delighted with order. exactly as described. very well packaged
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$26.97|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?