Third Reich, good condition and complete with stamp
|Period:||20th - mid (WW II)|
The information is provided on the basis of own research. Obvious from the 3rd Reich definitely but German.
- The sabre has a bare steel blade. It is flexible, not sharp but very pointy
- Slightly curved blade with grooves. Very little corrosion.
- The blade is stamped in the grip area. A photo of this is hardly possible. It's a Knight helmet and below the
Letters "WKC" = Weyersberg, Kirschbaum & Cie (W.K.C..) in Solingen
- Ray skin handle with largely preserved wire wrapping
- appending a slightly worn portepee
- sheath black-lacquered with a ring and metal brackets for strap. See pictures of rust
- attached shoulder strap; Condition see pictures
Total length 96 cm in good condition; see original images!
The sale, purchase and possession of weapons are subject to national laws and regulations. Please familiarise yourself with the laws and regulations of your country before placing a bid. The sale of weapons to persons below the age of 18 is prohibited. By placing a bid, you declare that you are 18 years old or older.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$30.65|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Essen (NRW), Germany.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?