Yellow gold, 18 kt/750 - Salt water cultured Pearls of 9.75 mm - Weight 9.90 g
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Longitud 50,00 cm|
|Total Weight (in g):||9,90gr|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Choker made of 750 (18 kt) yellow gold with interspersed South Sea Baroque Pearls (Australian) of approx. 9.75 mm, spring ring clasp, length: 46.00 mm (approx.), in perfect condition.
- Weight: 9.90 g (approx.)
- Length: 50.00 cm (approx.)
- Clasp type: spring ring
- Clasp material: 750/1000 (18 kt) yellow gold
- Condition: mint condition.
- Australian South Sea pearls
- Colour: white
- Shape: irregular
- Lustre: very good
- Quality: AA+
- Diameter: 9.75 mm (approx)
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity, acquired in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered shipping with tracking.
* If you wish to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This item may be subject to customs duties
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$24.65|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?