Zambia - Emerald cut - IGI certificate
Measurements: 10.66 x 7.74 x 6.19 mm
Carat weight: 4.62 ct
Certificate: IGI 291780868
- All gemstones are delivered with a certificate.
- The origin of the gemstone has not been certified by a laboratory, it is my own gemmological opinion.
- The photos are taken at over 10x magnification with a macro lens and, therefore, there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The images are not exactly to scale. For this reason, we provide exact measurements of the gemstone so that you can get a clear idea of its size.
- The colours may look different depending on your screen settings. I have tried to make them as accurate as possible.
Shipping via registered post, with insurance covering up to €100. The item can be fully insured for an additional €20.
Shipping via post may take 2–3 weeks, it can be delivered via ASM (within 3–5 days) for €30.
Customs charges to be paid by the buyer.
Elisa Generoso top
|Member since:||March 27, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Comme je l'ai déjà écrit faire attention aux photos, la pierre que j'ai reçu
était plus claire que sur la photo, mais elle est très belle également et elle nous plait c'est le principal .
El ametista es precioso!
These are so pretty. Lots of sparkle! Thanks!
Very happy with the purchase and the gemstone is quite impressive. I will certainly be following Elisa's future auctions.
The stones came as described, the delivery was fast and safe, smooth transaction . Recommend her fully
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$12.26|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?