Condition: average to excellent condition depending on the cards, some signs of wear (early 20th century)
Fine funny and unusual set around the theme of hunting and its jokes. Several themes.
Details of the lot:
- 22 humorous cards including a fine series in colour (1903-1910, see first photos) from various sources
- 11 cards including 2 on "fines", 2 on women hunters, 1 of a kid polishing the equipment (rare), the commandments of the hunter
- 15 various cards including an advertising card (farines Jammet) some cards with unseparated backs, and a Daumier card
- 6 uncategorised cards (Compère Guilleri, a card of Mastroianni, ferret hunting with explanations on the back)
- we will add 11 semi-modern cards on the same topic. So, there will be 70 cards in total.
There are a few duplicates, a few photos-cards and a few advertising cards.
Most of the cards have circulated between 1903 and 1920 All cards have been scanned Average to very good condition.
Total weight: 300 g
Shipping by post with tracking with signature required upon receipt
|Member since:||November 10, 2015|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$17.16|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: VICHY (Auvergne), France.
Question about this lot?