Can be picked up in: Netherlands - with Dutch registration - 97948 kilometres - fairly good condition with traces of ageing
|Condition:||Overall in fairly good condition with traces of ageing|
|Registration papers:||with Dutch registration|
The Porsche 924 is a rear-wheel drive 2 + 2-seater with a water-cooled engine at the front. This version was delivered between 1975 and 1985, a total of 118,000 cars were delivered. The design is created by Dutchman Harm Lagaay.
After the Porsche 911 and the 914 increased in value, the 924 has become an interesting object and has been going up in value, this has not yet come to an end!
The car’s specifics:
Odometer reading: 97,948 km
Engine: 2.0L, 4-cylinder, 125 HP, 92kw, petrol
Gears: Manual transmission, 5 gears
The Dutch Periodic Vehicle Inspection (APK) is valid until 14-10-2018.
Registration number: GV-FJ-90
Owned for more than 11 years. The maintenance history is known for these 11 years and will be included.
The following maintenance was carried out in the last 3 years, among others
- Ignition coil (August 2014)
- Head gasket and thermal time switch replaced (January 2015)
- Starter replaced (March 2016)
- Exhaust replaced (November 2016)
- Brake cylinders, brake lining, brake design, brake lines and rear handbrake cable replaced (November 2016)
- Cable between dynamo, starter and battery replaced (April 2017)
- Timing belt replaced at 96,319 km
- The sills were checked and spots of rust removed in March 2014
- Invoices from Alpo and other suppliers for the replaced parts are also included (see photo)
- Trunk has a working, original roller cover
- A 924 instruction booklet is included (see photo)
- Original toolbox
- Incl. spare wheel
- The deserves some attention (see pictures for examples) due to rust (back and wheel compartment)
- The car has a rear spoiler and a turbo front spoiler for a sportier look
- The car has 2.5 cm spacers on the rear wheels, with their own bolts So these can be disassembled without problems or damage.
- The car still has the original window sticker on the front window (in the lower left)
- The seller is happy to assist as much as possible if the Porsche needs to be exported
This car can be viewed and picked up in Steenwijk, the Netherlands.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Steenwijk (Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.
Question about this lot?