Can be picked up in: Austria - with American registration - Overall in fairly good condition
|Model Type:||De Ville Cabrio|
|Body style:||Cabriolet / convertible|
|Registration papers:||with American registration|
|Condition:||Overall in fairly good condition|
Extremely nice convertible Cadillac, V8 Big Block, Californian import, all duties paid, all taxes paid, with the original US title (still has the American papers).
- Built in 1968.
- Leaded petrol
- Baby blue, repainted.
- V8 7.4 l Big Block engine was overhauled and re-adjusted.
- No rust, new paint.
- The two front leather seats have been re-upholstered.
- Automatic transmission shifts correctly.
- Air conditioning
- Electric hood
- Electric windows (x4)
- Electric vent window
- Professionally maintained!
- There are no areas of rust or corrosion.
- This classic car was imported from California 5 years ago, it has always been stored in a garage and of course, has never been driven in winter.
- The original spare tyre as well as the jack are included.
- Original headlight dimmer.
- All necessary maintenance and repairs were always carried out!
- This is an extremely nice, original, unmodified classic convertible from 1968 in a very good condition!
Simply get in, start it up and drive away :)
We recommend viewing the vehicle prior to placing a bid in order to avoid any disappointment.
Please contact Catawiki to arrange an appointment.
This classic car can be viewed in 8324 Kirchberg an der Raab / in the vicinity of Graz / Steiermark / Austria
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Graz (Austria). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.