Archival pigment print - Signed - editie 1/5 - 2014
|Titel van kunstwerk:||Anthony, Paris, 2014|
|Artist:||Ferry van der Nat (1965-)|
|Total Dimensions (H/ W/ D in cm):||53 x 43 x 4 cm|
|Picture size (in cm):||50 x 40 cm|
A framed photo by the Dutch photographer Ferry van der Nat.
- Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Baryta paper in an edition of 5 copies. This is no. 1.
- Signed, numbered, and dated on the backside of the frame.
- Framed in a blank wooden shadow box frame.
- Dimensions: Frame, 53 x 43 x 4 cm. Photo; 50 x 40 cm
- With a suspension system.
- Origin: the Ravestijn Gallery in Amsterdam.
- Condition: In very good condition.
Ferry van der Nat ("Mr. Polaroid"), born in 1965 in Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, photographer, stylist, make-up artist, and Fashion Editor, worked for years in the fashion industry. Here he started capturing the models, with whom he worked, on a Polaroid and thus showing the grey area of the fashion world between backstage and private.
The photo will be sent registered, or can be picked up in Amsterdam.
|Member since:||December 27, 2011|
Just as described and fast shipped. Good seller
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$18.39|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Amsterdam (Noord-Holland), Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?