18 kt (750/1000) white gold – 2 brilliant cut diamonds totalling 0.40 ct – Weight: 5.40 g (approx.)
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Alto del pendiente 14,20 mm|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||Diamante de 0,40 kts|
|Total Weight (in g):||5,40 grs|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Earrings with 18 kt (750/1000) white gold stud, set with 2 brilliant cut diamonds and salt water cultured Akoya pearls, 8.70 mm in diameter, with omega clasp. In mint condition.
- Weight: 5.40 g (approx.)
- Earring maximum height: 14.20 mm (approx.).
- Maximum earring width: 8.70 mm (approx.)
- Earring upper part diameter: 5.50 mm (approx.).
- Clasp type: Omega.
- Back material: 18 kt/750 white gold
- Condition: in mint condition
- Brilliant cut diamonds
- Total diamond carat weight: 0.40 ct
- Total number of diamonds: 2
- Colour: H-I
- Clarity: VS-SI
- Akoya pearl
- Salt water cultured
- Cultivation period: 4 years
- Lustre: very good
- Pearl diameter: 8.70 mm (approx.).
- Pearl colour: white
- Pearl shape: round
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity, acquired in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number
If you wish to know more about our products, please follow this link:
This item may be subject to customs charges.
Ramacri Joya S.L. pro top
|Member since:||January 5, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Products ok and very informative information about productmaintenence. Delivery not ok, not the right adress is bullshit, so i had to collect the shipment myself , but this is not your fault. Thanks.
Excellent, thank you very much
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$24.65|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?