18 kt/750 white and yellow gold - 38 brilliant cut diamonds - 2 rubies - 2 sapphires - 2 emeralds - Weight: 4.70 g (approx.)
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Diámetro 7,90 mm|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||Diamantes 0,60 kts Piedras color 0,60 kts totales|
|Total Weight (in g):||4,70 grs|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Detachable 18 kt/750 white and yellow gold earrings composed of one central diamond set in prongs per earring, totalling 0.20 ct, 2 sapphires totalling 0.20 ct, 2 rubies totalling 0.20 ct, 2 emeralds totalling 0.20 ct and border made of 36 white diamonds of 0.40 ct in total, with push back, in mint condition.
- Weight: 4.70 g (approx.).
- Earring diameter: 7.90 mm (approx.).
- Back type: push back.
- Back material: 18 kt/750 white and yellow gold.
- Condition: mint condition.
- Brilliant cut diamonds
- Total carat weight of the diamonds: 0.60 ct.
- Total number of diamonds: 38.
- Colour: H-I.
- Clarity: VS-SI.
- Total number of sapphires: 2.
- Cut of the sapphire: round, set in prong.
- Total carat weight of the sapphires: 0.20 ct.
- Total number of emeralds: 2.
- Cut of the emeralds: round, set in prong.
- Total carat weight of the emeralds: 0.20 ct.
- Total number of rubies: 2.
- Cut of the rubies: round, set in prong.
- Total carat weight of the rubies: 0.20 ct.
- Gemstones are commonly treated to improve their colour or clarity. This particular article has not been assessed in this regard.
Registered shipping with tracking number.
If you wish to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This item may be subject to customs duties.
SubastasRegents pro top
|Member since:||February 10, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$24.65|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Sevilla (Sevilla), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?