1.00 carat - Natural Fancy Champagne- VS1 - Natural Diamond - AIG certificate + Laser Inscription Unsealed 3 x EX - None .
|Natural Fancy colour:||Other|
Diamond Comes With Big AIG Certificate + Laser Inscription / Unsealed
As an extra service we will have the diamond laser engraved with the certificate number before shipping.
100% Natural Earth Mined Diamond.
Certificate number : D88903984IL
Diamond Report :
Shape and Cutting Style : Round Brilliant
Measurements : 6.28 - 6.31 x 3.91 mm
Carat Weight : 1.00 carat
Color Grade: Natural Fancy Champagne
Clarity Grade : VS1
Additional Grading Characteristics:
Cut : Excellent
Polish : Excellent
Girdle : Medium
Fluorescence : None
For more information see certificate.
Online Verification at WWW.AIGLABORATORIES.COM
Shipping : Expedited Insured Fedex
**Import duties and taxes are not included in the item price.
The Import process is very simple as the shipping company does the entire import procedure.
All the customer has to do is pay the VAT and customs clearance.
** In Hong Kong and the USA the VAT is 0%.
* China buyer : Please do not bid, we can not ship diamonds to china.
*Privet buyers from Belgium : Please do not bid, Only diamond company's can buy diamonds outside from Belgium.
**France Buyers: FedEx do not release the diamonds from your custom - You
need to have an External agent to release it from customs.
This diamond has been clarity enhanced to improve the visual appearance of the diamond, the physical characteristics however can not be changed by this treatment .It is therefore that the clarity mentioned in the description and/or certificate should be regarded as the …
Diamond # : BR-27
|Member since:||April 26, 2017|
Was sold as an S1 clarity and the lot page claimed "Expert's estimate: EU5,300-5,850".
Had it checked by my trusted experts and I was told their estimate is close to ~1k and its visible clarity is I3Dear buyer,
we are sorry that you feel that way.
The diamond came with AIG certificate which is a respectable lab all over the world.
Probably your expert do not work at Gemological lab.
After receiving the item I had it priced just to double check and the worth of this diamond was no where near the estimated price on the website. Will not be using the seller again.Hi,
We're sorry you feel that way,
You bought a 0.91 carat G/I1 sealed at 490 euros
(this is a very cheap price).
I think your evaluator overstated his evaluation,
please do it with a qualified evaluator.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.la pietra presenta molte inclusione, vecchio taglio che ad un occhio poco esperto può non sembrare 1.11ctHello dear buyer,
Thank you for buying from us this diamond 1.11 D / I1.
1)The diamond was sold to you 6 month ago
and just now you write to us this feedback ?
2) As you can see the picture of the diamond and
the diamond you received are the same ,
( the black inclusions are visible on the picture ).
3) It is written ( and you saw it before bidding )
on certificate Cut : Good so this is why it is not seen
1.11 ct ( diameter probplem ).
Next time please check carfully before bidding.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.The certification is not real and the quality of diamond is not goodHello dear buyer,
Thank you for buying from us.
1) THE CERTIFICATE IS REAL AND GENUINE, it is AGI lab a well known lab
all over the world that is located in Belgium and has many branches
arround the world.
2) Please check the online verification of this certificate at AIG site :
link : http://aiglaboratories.com/view.php?n=OTA5MjF8fERpYW1vbmQ=
3) Also please check the number of the certificate which is lasered
(engraved ) on the diamond girdle .
4) The clarity of this diamond is very good SI1 which was given by AIG gemologist.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Toujours pas reçu
Apparemment bloquer en douane et le vendeur ne ma envoyer aucune information ?
Comment faire pour recevoir mon achat ?
Merci pour votre aideDear Buyer,
Thank you for buying from us.
1) In general It is your responsibility to track your shipment after you receive automatic email from Catawiki with tracking number.
2)Fedex did tried to call you few times but no answer.
3) We did informed you on Catawiki message system that your diamond is waiting for you at Fedex for release from customs.
4) After you answered our message you asked Fedex to call you to a different number so thats explain why you did not answered Fedex phone calls .
5) After you have asked to change contact number we tried to help you and informed Fedex with your new number and asked Fedex to postpone the return of the diamond so you will have extra time to contact Fedex.
6) We are sure that you will receive the diamond on time without any problems.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$76.40|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?