Manual winding - Steel
|Reference Number:||Ref. 132.019|
* Here we have a manually wound Omega model Wristwatch in excellent condition.
* Omega, Cal. 613 manual winding movement with 17 jewels.
* Swiss Made, manifactured in 1969.
* Fully examined and serviced, the seller is an experienced watchmaker.
* All stainless steel case and non original bracelet. There are wears and tears on the dial.
* The case from right to left is about 34 mm excluding the case and the adjustable bracelet is 18 cm excluding the case.
The buyer is responsible for procedures concerning the custom expenses if needed.
|Member since:||March 4, 2018|
Everything was as described. Thank you.
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 6 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$67.78|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Trabzon (Ortahisar), Turkey.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?