Brazil - Oval cut - IGE certificate
Gemstone: Blue aquamarine beryl
Origin: Brazil (The origin is based on the seller’s opinion and is his/her responsibility.)
Measurements: 11.87 x 9.62 x 5.64 mm
Weight: 3.99 ct
Certificate: IGE D-7108
- All gemstones are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory; they are my gemmological opinion.
- The photos are taken with more than 10x zoom using a macro lens, thus there are inclusions in the photos that are not actually visible to the naked eye.
- The photos are not to scale; the exact measurements of the stone are given so that you can get a good idea of its size.
- The colours may look different depending on your screen settings. I tried to make them as realistic as possible.
Shipped via registered mail and insured for €100. The item can be completely insured for an additional €20.
Shipping may take 2 to 3 weeks, but it can be sent via ASM (3 to 5 days) for €30.
Customs expenses to be paid by the buyer.
Elisa Generoso top
|Member since:||March 27, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Dear Elisa,
I‘m on vacation and the stone has arrived at the postoffice.They send it back after 7 days off delivery automatically. Please send it again. I will pay the postage, ok?
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$12.32|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?