Yellow gold 750/1000 (18 kt) - 2 Mabe cultured pearls - Weight 3.60 g (approx)
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Diámetro de la perla 11,40 mm (aprox)|
|Total Weight (in g):||3,60grs (aprox)|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Earrings in 750/1000 (18 kt) yellow gold with mabe cultured pearls of 11.40 mm in diameter, with omega clasp, in mint condition.
- Weight: 3.60 g (approx.).
- Diameter: 11.40 mm (approx.)
- Pearl colour: mother-of-pearl white
- Pearl shape: mabé.
- Lustre: good.
- Pearl quality: good.
- Clasp type: Omega.
- Clasp material: 18 kt yellow gold.
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of the authenticity of their cultivation process
- Condition: in mint condition.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking code
If you wish to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This item may be subject to customs duties
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
On time and as expected. Prompt efficient expediting of the transaction. Valuable items received in a solid and secure package.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$23.76|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?