The logo is very well preserved.
Origin: found in the Stuttgart shed in 2013.
The condition before finding was not good.
I've done the following:
- partially washed (I leave the paint - can be washed off with a sponge - shown in the picture),
- logo: left in the original condition but I had to cut around the circumference of ca. 3mm, because the black foil was frayed.
- plexiglass with Logo clipped around the perimeter of ca. 2mm - was frayed,
- I exchanged:
a. plexiglas at the back,
b. masking paper white,
c. plexi front,
I added the flag for me but you can take it out.
In the middle of the chest there was paper for the Porsche logo - leave it still as a history cap.
Three plexi are glued together with the black tape as before.
I leave the condition of this box for renovation for the buyer.
Generalni: as a small Vintage, it has the appearance of a good one.
I have no objections to the health of the Porsche logo.
Please, be careful to bid. The box is not new, rather old as a ladder.
This used item, issued at auction, does not infringe any copyright. There is no counterfeit under EU rules. It can be the subject of inspiration.
[COUNCIL REGULATION EU No. 1383/2003 of 22 July 2003 defines the definition of counterfeit goods]
You can return any item if it does not match the description on the auction. I'm always in contact with you - the buyer. You can always write to me if there is a problem. Best regards to all bidders. Bob :)
|Member since:||December 6, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Ovale non originale,spedizione dalla Polonia non dalla Germania.Allo scadere dell'asta ne è apparso un altro identico, assieme all'ovale è stato inviato un campione della produzione del venditore.Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.1. The Honorable Lady received the high quality mark porcelain enamel - Maserati Factory does not make enamel.
2. Maserati belongs to the FIAT group, so Maserati is just the name Maserati ( just like Ferrari )
3. I live in Europe - how does it matter for shipping?
4. I have a bank account in ,,South Africa,, - no one has a grudge when I make a transfer.
5. This VW enamel as gift for you - it's not a sample
6. I do not produce enamel.
7. Not only one enamel was made - there will always be more at the auction.
8. I have two identical cars - can I have two identical other items?
Muy aconsejable. Cartel muy chulo
Billiant Item Again.
Well packed arrived safely,
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$93.11|