‘Pompei’ 1996 D.C.
‘POMPEI Limited Edition’
Fountain pen created by DELTA in 1996, a limited edition of 1600 copies.
NEW copy no. 366 always kept in its case, never used.
• It is one of technical and artistic achievements that honour the brand “Made in Italy” and export it all over the world.
The pen is qualitatively equal to the antient side lever refill fountain pens. In old celluloid, perfect and precise in every part. Numbered according to old craft manufactures passed on over time. In hand-turned celluloid from solid bar, “Pompeian red” colour with grey/green mother-of-pearl spots.
• NIB: 18 kt gold with platinum mask, decorated with Celtic design from 16th century, custom, elastic.
• CLIP: with a small wheel on the end that acts to facilitate the entry and exit of the fountain pen from a pocket.
• CAP: the monogram engraved in 8 kt gold is applied at its end. The screw opening system features a special three-thread pitch.
• CENTRAL RING: Pompeian ornament with 8 kt gold openwork.
• BARREL/FEED: with the trademark and production serial number 0366 engraved on it.
• LEVER: with the year ‘1996’ engraved on it.
• INK: with inkwell containing "Pompeian red" antique-style ink and lid laminated in pure gold.
Have a good auction.
|Member since:||October 6, 2015|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$23.76|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: CASERTA - CE (Campania), Italy.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?