Manual winding - Acero cromado
|Model:||G. Wahl & Cº - Cronógrafo|
Attention collectors and lovers of antique watches with large complications:
I put at auction a watch from my own collection, with the following characteristics and brand:
- G. Wahl & Co - Swiss made, large complication, multifunctional medical chronometer - Circa 1930.
Watch with 2 covers and shiny chromed steel case - Mechanical Bronze calibre, in perfect condition - Flywheel decorated with screws.
- High-quality pocket watch from Swiss manufacturer G, with case, covers, and chromed steel bezel. Wahl & Co.
- It is a Swiss made multifunction and large complication chronograph/chronometer known as 'medical' - Circa year 1919.
- Case with two back side covers in perfect condition, being one lid a dust cover and calibre cover the other, both numbered with their serial number.
- The lovely and magnificent calibre is in perfect condition and clean. From all its parts, 90% are in bronze and 20% in steel.
Hand winding great power reserve by crown.
Marked with Bern word.
Bern is the name of the federal city and de facto capital of Switzerland, and also capital of the canton of the same name. (I suppose that is where it was made)
White porcelain dial, completely clean and with no hairs, sign, or breakage.
There are multiple inscriptions of scales and functions, signs, and inscriptions on the Porcelain with different coloured Enamels: Blue, green, red, and black. Chrono dial smaller on upper part at 12 o'clock and lower part dial at 6 o'clock for seconds.
- Hours and minutes main hands in blue metal, as well as main chrono hands with start, stop, and reset functions by pushbutton on crown. Bronze crown and pushbutton.
- Chrono hand starts and goes back to zero without any problem.
The chrono accumulator also functions correctly.
It keeps precise time
- Mineral crystal.
- All and every watch functions are in perfect working order and it keeps time well, its general preservation condition is 9/10. You will not find another in better condition.
Reviewed and verified by a master professional watchmaker, so, if due to transportation, the watch is damaged, it will be the buyer responsibility.
If the buyer requests and requires it before shipping, I will record a video for him/her where his/her name, personal data, date and hour will be shown, so that the correct working order of all the watch functions can be verified.
52 mm in diameter (excluding crown).
65 mm With crown + pushbutton.
Registered and Insured shipping, with tracking number (if allowed in your country).
Before bidding, please read the advertisement in full, since in so doing, you accept all conditions.
|Member since:||November 18, 2016|
Very very helpful seller.. will do business with this seller again.. thank you!
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Como en mi subasta anterior, el vendedor siempre es confiable. Profesional que envía su lote, asegurado y valor declarado en caso de que haya un problema de entrega. SUPER y raro, digno de mención.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Expédition dans enveloppe à bulles. Ouverture réglage remontage impossible couronne très dur axe surement faussé, inutilisable. Très déçu.Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Totally uncertain Shipping in envelope with double bubble inside protection + bubble wrap. I wanted a safe?
The clock works correctly. I sent photos and video before sending to the buyer visible in yotube for everyone who wants to see it. He left his vote without communicating the problem. Why is this comment? I do not understand anything. Maybe it was meant for another different seller?
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$49.89|
Question about this lot?