Approx.1960, Netherlands, Belgium, good to very good condition
The bands are itemised in the order of the photos
- Mercator/Vander Elst: approx. 50 pieces; most of 'military headgear’, 2 pigeons, 7 Royal Family, 4 aviation and several miscellaneous.
- Alto, approx. 50 pieces; painters, birds, butterflies and miscellaneous.
-Velasques,approx. 50 pieces; mainly man, some with shield.
-Taf, approx. 50 pieces; mainly animals, wild and tame and some miscellaneous
- Karel I, approx. 50; miscellaneous.
- Agio, approx. 30; miscellaneous.
- Willem II, approx. 30; miscellaneous.
- Jubilé, approx. 30; miscellaneous.
- Jubilé, approx. 50; flags.
- Jasneva, approx.15; miscellaneous.
- Verellen/Vieil Anvers, other than in picture approx.70 pieces; miscellaneous.
- Choisi, 10.
- Cogétama, approx. 25; miscellaneous - sorted by group.
- Mercator, approx. 15; Mercator.
- Mercator, approx. 25; more military headgear.
-Mercator, approx. 50; flags and symbols.
- Maldegem, A. Janssens & Zn, approx. 30; famous men, writers.
- Hudson; approx. 30; miscellaneous, sorted by group.
- Washington, approx. 20; miscellaneous, mostly series XIV.
- Senator, approx. 30; miscellaneous, sorted by group.
- Schimmelpenninck, 7 pieces.
- Havana, approx. 15; miscellaneous, sorted by group.
- Duc George,approx.15; miscellaneous, sorted by group.
- Ritmeester, 70 pieces (other than in the photograph), mainly French and English Cavalry, plus miscellaneous.
- Cogétama Floralia, approx. 30
Loose large bands.
Alvaro; Don Favila, Tulga, Paganini and coat of Napoleon (4).
TAF; Lion (1).
Mercator/ Vander Elst; Waterloo (1)
Vieil Anvers; Rimbou (2).
Café Modern/Oost Eeklo; (1).
Roger Janssens & Zn/ Maldegem, Odor.
1 x purple - 1 x blue - 2 x green - 2 x yellow.
1 x yellow - 1 x green - 2 x blue - 2 x purple.
Followed by the folder with straps with a few or sometimes only 1 per brand:
Elisabeth Bas - Boxtel - Netherlands approx. 15, 4 different images.
Pieter Breughel / Holland 4 pieces.
Ned. Munt; 1
Victor Hugo; 7 - 2 images.
White owl; 1.
Henri Wintermans; 1.
Hofnar; 5 - 2 images.
Claessen Cigars; 3.
City Council Wilrijk; 1.
J. Herrera Y Cia; 1
Rooymans Muller; 1
Maldegem / Odor / Sint Elooi; 8 different images.
Arvic teenagers; 1.
Derh de Vries; 4.
Police ; 3.
Troya Habana; 4
Gran Lujo; 1.
Henri Wintermans; 1.
Stomkop; 5 - 2 images.
Romeo Y Julietta; 2.
Hofnar / Havana; 6.
P.P. Rubens; 2.
Don Pablo / Habana; 3.
Rokende Jan; 3.
Dante / Helsinki; 1.
Café bands; 3.
Perla Boucquet; 1.
Carnaval Aalst; 2 and many others as seen on photos.
615 grams. The proceeds of this lot will go integrally to Oxfam Solidarity projects.
This lot will be packaged well en sent by insured and registered mail via Bpost.
|Member since:||May 19, 2016|
well arrived, love love love the coat, thanks so much!!!
I am away right now but my wife advised me last night that the samara was battered and distorted .i have asked her to send a picture so I can forward it to you.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$38.96|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Wilrijk (), Belgium.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.