Can be picked up in: Belgium - with Belgian registration - 10823 kilometres - Overall in good, restored condition
|Condition:||Overall in good, restored condition|
|Model Type:||356 B T6 S90|
|Registration papers:||with Belgian registration|
Matching number + C.O.A Porsche.
2018 is the 70th anniversary of the birth of Porsche's 356 model.
Here, this Porsche 356 is:
a more powerful series special "S90", with 2 carbs and 2 grids in the boot, not very common on the market.
Body: Karman in the superb “ruby red” hue.
- It is in very good overall condition: body (paint is OK, condition of the body is OK) and maintenance, 4 new Vredestein classic tyres, 1 new battery, new leather straps, new upholstery, headliner: OK...).
- MOT: in order, with Belgian registration.
- Appraised value of 120.000 euros by the company Gexa.
Its history began in 1962:
- It was built for the dealership: “Hollywood Competition” on 05/09/1962.
This is the same dealership that delivered a Porsche a few years earlier to “James Dean”!
- The name of the first owner of this S90 was “Mr. Simon Scott”, who was a well-known TV actor and who lived in Sherman Oaks, California.
- We have the “workshop card” which was the very “1st document” issued to the Porsche factory for the manufacturing of this 356 on the assembly line.
- The “photo” file of the restoration which began in 2012 and was completed in 2015 and the purchase invoices for the parts, ... are available.
(new floor, new petrol tank, new upholstery, new counter cable, ...; the 2 carburettors have been synchronised; maintenance has been done; ignition revised).
- There are no expenses to be foreseen: we regularly do dozens of kilometres with the vehicle which is ready to continue its journey in your hands.
- 5-digit odometer.
This vehicle can be viewed and retrieved in 5330 Assesse, Belgium.
Bids do not include transportation or exportation costs, unless otherwise stated.
This is a used vehicle. It is recommended to view the vehicle prior to placing a bid in order to avoid any disappointment. Please contact Catawiki to arrange an appointment or if you require further information.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
|Member since:||June 29, 2015|
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Assesse (Belgium). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.
Question about this lot?