|Type of Object:||Books (More lots)|
|No. of items:||2|
|Model/ Title:||Land Rover Series I, II and III|
Land Rover Series III Reborn
27 x 21 cm
Covers Land Rover Series 3 (4-cylinder petrol) 1971 - 1985
Fitting a galvanised chassis
* Last nut-and-bolt body rebuild
* How to rebuild and install mechanical components
* Replacing the bulkhead, including galvanising
* How to fit interior trim, seats and seat belts
* Tuning the cylinder head for better performance
* Fitting an overdrive and free-wheel hubs
* Fitting later doors and station wagon bodywork
* Using some Santana parts, as used in Spanish-built Land Rovers, to build something unique
Developed from several years of articles in Land Rover Monthly magazine, this manual is the most detailed package of information available for anyone thinking of restoring or rebuilding a Series III Land Rover.
Land Rover Series I, II and III - Restoration Manual
28 x 21 cm
Topics include: history, buying, specifications, bodywork, mechanics, interior, electrics and modifications.
Covers all leaf-spring 'civilian' Land Rovers (Series I, II, IIA and III) from 1948 to 1985, not including V8 engines or diesel-specific components.
With the aid of more than 1,000 illustrations and text aimed at the do-it-yourselfer, this book tells you:
* How to renovate bodywork and chassis- including the renewal of major panels, repainting and taking the body from the chassis.
* How to strip out and replace interiors - including fitting rear seats.
* How to give new life to mechanical and electrical components - including engine overhaul and suspension rebuild.
* How to modify your Land Rover for improved performance and economy - including free-wheeling front hubs, overdrive, unleaded engine and better wheels and tyres.
* What to look for when buying a Land Rover and some of the pitfalls to avoid.
books on collectables pro top
Catawiki member since January 5, 2014, received 1330 reviews in total (208 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (208 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
New books, packaging great, professional interaction Thank you
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$29.98|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Wevelgem (), Belgium.