Books are in new condition, with black and white and colour fotographes
|Type of Object:||Books|
|Brand/Model or Title:||Volkswagen Transporter|
|Year or Period starting from:||1950.0|
- Volkswagen Transporter A celebrationof an automotiveand cultural icon.
This fine addition to the "Haynes Great Cars Series" chronicles the rise and rise of Volkswagen's original 'box on wheels', the ubiquitous Type 2 or Transporter. Focusing on the first two, wholly air-cooled generations of this iconic vehicle, veteran author Richard Copping provides the perfect introduction to its development and model history. Featuring new studio photography of five pristine Transporters, together with key archive material from the author's collection, this book will appeal to all classic vehicle enthusiasts.
English, hardcover, 152 pages, 2011, Richard Copping.
- Volkswagen T4, Transporter, Caravelle, Multivan, Camper and EuroVan, 1990-2003.
Here, Volkswagen enthusiast and prolific author Richard Copping examines, for the first time, the complete story of the T4 from the Transporter concept originated forty years before its presence at VW's Hanover factory, through its development period and full production life.
Topics covered include:
- Background story 1949-1990
- Design concept to production in the 1980s
- Full analysis of the T4's specifications
- Face-lifted Caravelles and Multivans from 1996 onwards
- Petrol- and diesel-aspirated engines including the VR6, V6 and 2.5 litre TDI
- The T4 story in the USA - the EuroVan
- Camping conversions
Engelstalig, hardcover, 208 pagina's, 2013, kleuren fotografie, ongeveer 300 foto's.
Books are as good as new, will be carefully packed/shiped.
|Member since:||June 8, 2013|
Fine deal. J;-D
well packed, fast shipping, nice item. Thank you.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$29.70|
Question about this lot?