Great sixties magazines - Hitwezen, Muziek Expres, Muziek Parade, Teenbeat and Tiq!
Rare Dutch sixties popmagazines. All magazines are complete, unless indicated otherwise.
To be offered:
1. 'Hitwezen' - editions 12 (October 3, 1964), 16 (November 28, 1964), 17 (December 11, 1964), 18 (December 24, 1964), 19 (January 8, 1965), 20 (January 22, 1965) and 21 (February 5, 1965). All issues are in very good condition. This two-weekly popmagazine was edited by the famous Joost de Draayer (Willem van Kooten) and has been published in 1964 and 1965 (Total published 21 editions).
2. 'Muziek Expres' - editions from August and September 1967 and from October 1968 of the well known monthly magazine published by Paul Acket. These magazines are in good condition. One page of the August edition is missing.
With great pictures of Eric Burdon and the Animals, Jeff Beck, Pink Floyd, Hollies, Four Tops, Procol Harum, Jimi Hendrix, Troggs, Them, Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich, Mama's and Papa's, Small Faces, Beatles, Traffic, Mick Jagger, Golden Earrings, Monkees, P.P. Arnold, The Who, Tremeloes, O.C. Smith, Aretha Franklin, Fleetwood Mac, Doors, Rolling Stones, Union Gap, Motions, Mothers of Invention and more.
3. 'Muziek Parade' - edition from August 1967. In very good condition.
With great pictures of Procol Harum, The Move, The Who, Kinks, Bee Gees and more.
4. 'Teenbeat' - editions from March and August 1967. These magazines are in good condition.
With great pictures of Monkees, the Who, Q '65, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Procol Harum, Walker Brothers, Hollies and more.
5. 'Tiq' - edition from August 1967 also published by Paul Acket. Cult magazine with articles concerning 'Mode, sex and beat' of the sixties. In very good condition.
|Member since:||January 10, 2014|
Superfast and well packaged delivery from an excellent sller!
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$17.75|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?