Silver 833 and 835/1000, 42 cm, 2204.7 grams gross
A very beautiful six part silver tea set in Louis XVI style. The tableware consists of a: Tea pot, burner, creamer, sugar bowl, spoon vase and serving tray. Originally the tableware consisted of a tea pot and creamer (made in 1909 by Fa. J.M. van Kempen en Zn), but was supplemented with the four other parts through the course of the years, specially made to order by Zilverfabriek Voorschoten and Fa. Presburg in Haarlem.
- Tea pot: Fa. J.M. van Kempen, year stamp 1909. Weight: 490 grams, dimensions from handle to spout: 26.5
- Creamer: Fa. J.M. van Kempen, year stamp 1909. Weight: 179.2 grams, dimensions from handle to spout: 16.5 cm.
- Sugar bowl: Zilverfabriek Voorschoten, year stamp 1930. Weight: 272.5 grams, dimensions from handle to spout: 19 cm.
- Spoon vase: Fa. Presburg, year stamp 1971. Weight: 143.8 grams, dimensions: 7.5 x 6.3 x 7 cm (L X W x H).
- Burner: Fa. Presburg, year stamp 1958. Weight: 211.7 grams (without glass tealight holder), dimensions: 15 x 11 x 7 cm.
- Serving tray (inlaid Walnut veneer with craquelure): Fa. Presburg, year stamp 1970. Weight: 907 grams gross, dimensions: 42 x 30.5 x 3 cm.
Condition: The tableware is in very good condition.
See the included photos for a good impression.
The lot can be collected on location, or will be packaged with care and shipped registered with maximum insurance.
|Member since:||September 7, 2014|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$30.88|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Zierikzee (), Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?