Oil on canvas - Signed - ca. 1970
|Technique:||Oil on canvas|
|Condition:||Overall in good condition|
|Title of artwork:||Personaje con jarro de vino|
|Artist:||Juan Soler (1951)|
|Sold with frame:||Yes|
|Total dimensions (in cm):||104 x 90|
|Weight (in kg):||2|
|Picture size (in cm):||65 x 80|
- Oil on canvas. - Original canvas.
- It comes from a private collection in Madrid.
- Simple gold frame with some faults. Rigid Passepartout in white.
- In good overall condition.
- International shipping with professional packaging The seller is not responsible for any damage that may occur during transportation. We recommend you to contact us after the purchase of any item.
Portrait of a man in a Castilian costume or “huertano” who smiles from his face burt by the sun, while the long felt hat covers his face in a blurred shadow. Points of light within the Spanish portrait tradition, with two directions: one from one side of the face, and another in the golden background that encloses the scene. Technical boasts in the qualities of fabric and metal, located in proximity to highlight contrasts. Portrait of the 70s with clear vocation of tribute to the ninety-two.
El Testamento del Baron pro top
|Member since:||March 27, 2016|
Needing lots of cleaning and repair to the frame, however...painting image is terrific!
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$96.31|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Madrid (Community of Madrid), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?