Manual winding - Chromed, Steel
|Case material:||Chromed, Steel|
|Model:||Parashock military waterproof|
|Condition:||Worn & in very good condition|
24 photos added (including photos of movement).
– PIERCE Parashock Military, manual winding, from 1940s, famous as a combat watch during the 2nd World War. "Parashock" is the system for protect the balance of the movement. Interesting also the sealing system of the back cover by 6 screws. Real piece for collector.
– In excellent condition - swiss made.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find, specialy in this excellent condition.
– Chromed case in excellent condition (please see pictures).
– Stainless steel back in very good condition, (please see pictures).
– Beautiful original dial and hands, in excellent condition, (please see pictures).
– Dial has a nice vintage patina. (please see pictures).
– Crystal in excellent condityion (acrylic).
– Crown in excellent condition.
– Original Pierce manual winding signed movement, with 17 jewels, in excellent condition, revised and working well.
– DIMENTIONS: Width: 32 mm (excluding crown) x 39 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a nice leather band (width: 18 mm, length with watch and buckle: 23,5 cm).
– Waterproof not guaranteed.
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by insured, registered and tracked mail.
|Member since:||November 28, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.El reloj perfecto(tal como lo indicaba el vendedor).La única pega,es que tardó en llegar más de 1 semana. Otro reloj,que compré en otra subasta(un poco más tarde),en 3 días ya lo tenía.Hi Sir, in your case accept my apologies for the excessive time for delivery.
For this reason I´ve just started last week to ship my items by express mail by a well-known fast shipping company, they guarantee a much faster delivery, usually 1 or 2 working days to Europe, 3 to 4 days to the rest of the world. Fast and safe
So feel free to bid on my auctions.
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 113 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$13.07|
Question about this lot?