Manual winding - Chromed, Steel
|Model:||Parashock military waterproof|
|Case material:||Chromed, Steel|
|Condition:||Worn & in very good condition|
24 photos added (including photos of movement).
– PIERCE Parashock Military, manual winding, from 1940s, famous as a combat watch during the 2nd World War. "Parashock" is the system for protect the balance of the movement. Interesting also the sealing system of the back cover by 6 screws. Real piece for collector.
– In excellent condition - swiss made.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find, specialy in this excellent condition.
– Chromed case in excellent condition (please see pictures).
– Stainless steel back in very good condition, (please see pictures).
– Beautiful original dial and hands, in excellent condition, (please see pictures).
– Dial has a nice vintage patina. (please see pictures).
– Crystal in excellent condityion (acrylic).
– Crown in excellent condition.
– Original Pierce manual winding signed movement, with 17 jewels, in excellent condition, revised and working well.
– DIMENTIONS: Width: 32 mm (excluding crown) x 39 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a nice leather band (width: 18 mm, length with watch and buckle: 23,5 cm).
– Waterproof not guaranteed.
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by insured, registered and tracked mail.
|Member since:||November 28, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.El reloj perfecto(tal como lo indicaba el vendedor).La única pega,es que tardó en llegar más de 1 semana. Otro reloj,que compré en otra subasta(un poco más tarde),en 3 días ya lo tenía.Hi Sir, in your case accept my apologies for the excessive time for delivery.
For this reason I´ve just started last week to ship my items by express mail by a well-known fast shipping company, they guarantee a much faster delivery, usually 1 or 2 working days to Europe, 3 to 4 days to the rest of the world. Fast and safe
So feel free to bid on my auctions.
Item as described, good communication
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.non risondonoThe item is in customs.
I sent the order on April 26th 2018 and by the tracking (VD001164884EN) that you can check the object is in customs in your country in process of customs clearance, awaiting for declarative procedures, they should have asked you for the invoice, but if not please contact the customs office in Switzerland or send them the invoice of the auction to release the object. Do not worry because the object is insured ...
Honest seller. Fast shipping.
The watch was exactly as described. It is working well, but my wife stole it from me.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Bonjour
La montre a bien été livrée, mais j'ai malheureusement dû constater qu'elle ne fonctionne pas (toujours..) ! Je m'apprête à la retourner au vendeur...
CordialementHi Mr Gilles...
My sincere apologies for what happened to the watch.
Please note that we are dealing with vintage watches and sometimes a problem may occur, but I am here fully available to resolve it and I will repair it with no cost to you.
Please send me the watch to fix the problem with my watchmaker.
All the watches I sell are previously revised by a trustly watchmaker with many years of experience, and if there is a problem i always do my best to solve it without costs to the buyer.
Another important aspect that you can confirm in the feedbacks I receive from buyers is that I am very careful with the packaging, to prevent accidents with the watches.
My Best Regards...
Item as described. Very well packed. Thank you!
The product is completely aligned in all points with the description and was minutely packed. I will definitively buy more product from this vendor!
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Can you help me, i have not received it two months later!
Thank you and regardsMr Maurice...First of all it didn`t past 2 months.
I send the watch 2-Oct-2017, and you say that at 15-Nov-2017. As this is an international shipment outside Europe it may take a little longer than usual.
Of course, it's been too much time, but it's not my fault for this delay in delivery, and is out of my control!!!...probably the order is being subject to customs procedures that in your country will be more time consuming, please you should contact your local customs authorities to see if the order will be there.
Anyway, I´ve already made a complain in my local post office to check what happened...
Please keep me updated on any news about the order.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.bELL'OROLOGIO, CONFORME ALLE IMMAGINI, MA CONSEGNA TROPPO LUNGA..Usually my shipments to italy are delivered more quickly.(about 6 days, registered, tracked and insured mail). In this case take more time but it's not my fault for the post delay and it's obviously out of my control. Anyway, I apologize for the delay and thanks for the kind words about the item. Regards
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$13.07|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?