Manual winding - Chromed, Steel
|Model:||Parashock military waterproof|
|Case material:||Chromed, Steel|
|Condition:||Worn & in very good condition|
24 photos added (including photos of movement).
– PIERCE Parashock Military, manual winding, from 1940s, famous as a combat watch during the 2nd World War. "Parashock" is the system for protect the balance of the movement. Interesting also the sealing system of the back cover by 6 screws. Real piece for collector.
– In excellent condition - swiss made.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find, specialy in this excellent condition.
– Chromed case in excellent condition (please see pictures).
– Stainless steel back in very good condition, (please see pictures).
– Beautiful original dial and hands, in excellent condition, (please see pictures).
– Dial has a nice vintage patina. (please see pictures).
– Crystal in excellent condityion (acrylic).
– Crown in excellent condition.
– Original Pierce manual winding signed movement, with 17 jewels, in excellent condition, revised and working well.
– DIMENTIONS: Width: 32 mm (excluding crown) x 39 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a nice leather band (width: 18 mm, length with watch and buckle: 23,5 cm).
– Waterproof not guaranteed.
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by insured, registered and tracked mail.
|Member since:||November 28, 2015|
Top marks all round.Thank you.
Top-rated seller. Provided a fast and secured delivery of the lot. Vintage watch received is authentic and as described. Looking forward to buying from this seller again. Thanks!
Thank you for a very good service. The watch arrived on time and was well packed.
Very good comprehensive discription of the article brought.
Consegna rapidissima avvenuta in 4 gg, orologio funzionante, in ottimo stato e completamente rispondente alle aspettative.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Bien reçue et jolie montre .vendeur sérieuxmerci beaucoup...
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$13.07|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.